- Maenam, 1938 West 4th Avenue
- Supermarine, 685 West 4th Avenue
- Kinome, 2511 West Broadway
- Chewie’s, 2201 West 1st Avenue
- F.I.S.H. (Fresh Ideas Start Here), 2959 West Broadway
Photo Credit To Dan Toulgoet
Kitsilano, that one-time haunt of hippies and starving undergrads, has grown beyond its Naam roots into a bona fide dining destination in recent years. Nowhere is that more evident than in the prevalence of seafood-forward restaurants and retailers in the neighbourhood. With the high season for halibut, salmon, et al, in full swing, here are a few places to try some amazing pelagic delicacies.
Post source : Anya Levykh, Westender