Naughty or Nice?
The Vancouver Men’s Chorus will present it’s annual holiday concert series December 9, 10, 14, 15 in the evenings at 8 PM, and 10 and 16, Matinees at 3 PM. St. Paul’s Anglican Church, 1130 Jervis Street is the host venue.
Unleash Your Inner Diva
Want to sing with the Vancouver Men’s Chorus (VMC)?
Open Auditions will be held September 6, 13, 20 and 27th, 2017.
Don’t be shy, if your interested VMC want to hear you sing at an audition. As a member of VMC you will participate in regular rehearsals on Wednesday nights during concert season. You will be able to attend two annual weekend retreats. You will learn to memorize music and some choreography, and yes, you will need a tuxedo!
The Vancouver Men’s Chorus is one of Canada’s premier singing ensembles and Canada’s first gay chorus. For more than 30 years the VMC has delighted audiences locally and abroad. Choral collaborations have included.:
- Elektra Women’s Choir
- The Seattle Women’s Ensemble
- A Vancouver Women’s Chorus
- Gay Men’s Chorus of Toronto
- Gay Men’s Chorus of Washington, D.C.,
- Gay Men’s Chorus of Rochester, N.Y.
- Gay Men’s Chorus of San Diego
- Men Alive – The Orange County Gay Men’s Chorus
- Portland Gay Men’s Chorus
- Seattle Men’s Chorus
- Melo’ Men (Paris, France)
- Chor Leoni (Vancouver)
- Bach Choir (Vancouver)
- Rainbow Harmony Project (Winnipeg)